Cardiff has been our HQ since day one, check out our amazing city with our top 25 highlights...
Watch our '25 years of Admiral' video
The last 25 years have been amazing here at Admiral, and it's been our staff that have made it so special. They've helped us put together a short video showing some of the highlights.
Win more prizes on social with #Admiral25
Celebrating is a time for sharing with friends. We want to hear what you're celebrating with your besties this year for a chance to win one of daily prizes! T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions
Weekend in Cardiff Terms and conditions
Admiral 25 weekend in Cardiff competition prize draw T&Cs
- Entry is open to all UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents, who are aged 17 years or over.
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2EH (the "Promoter").
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- By entering this prize draw participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prize details: There is one prize consisting of a two-night stay in St David's Hotel Cardiff, two tickets to a show (TBC) at the Wales Millennium Centre and a pre-show dinner, lunch for two at Restaurant James Sommerin and £300 spending money.
- Entrants will require internet access to enter the prize draw. Entry will be available via the 'Admiral's 25th birthday competition email', which will provide the entry form where entrants must enter the required details to be eligible for the prize draw.
- The prize is redeemable between 1st of April 2018 - 30th November 2018. The date selected is subject to availability.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered or responded to.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the prize unless these are caused by the Promoter's negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and/or these terms and conditions without notice.
- The prize draw opens on Sunday 14th January at 9am and closes on Sunday 11th February 2018 at 11.59pm. Entries received before the opening date or after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or are not in accordance with the Promoter's instructions may not be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random by name by a computer process that produces verifiable random results from all of the valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone within 21 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, and that their name and county of residence may be disclosed to other entrants upon request. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Entrants can request the winner's name and county of residence at any time from 13th February until 28th March by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: EUI Limited, ECRM Team, Marketing, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2EH.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Social competition Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions - Admiral25 promo
- Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter").
- Entrants agree that the data provided by them can be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes, to opt out of such marketing an entrant should write to the Promoter at the address at point 20 below.
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize details:
- There are 25 prizes in total.
- There will be 25 winners who can choose between either (i) flowers from Bloom & Wild or (ii) a bottle of Prosecco and truffles from moonpig.com Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the prize as whole or certain elements of it. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- This is a promotion that will be run through Admiral's Facebook & Twitter pages.
- The participant can enter in the promotion on one of the following ways:
- Follow @AdmiralUK on Twitter, tag someone you'll be celebrating with in 2018 with the hashtag #Admiral25; or
- Post your answer under the Facebook competition post
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- Upon entering the promotion, participants are deemed to have given express permission to allow the Promoter to contact them if they win via a post on Facebook or Twitter. All personal data will be deleted after 12 months.
- The promotion opens at midnight on 7th Jan 2018 (the "Opening Date") and closes at midnight on 31st Jan 2018(the "Closing Date").
- The winners will be chosen at random daily by name, rather than by entry, by a computer process that produces verifiable random results. Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- The Promoter will contact the winners of the result daily between 7th Jan and 1st Feb 32018. The Promoter will not notify any participants who do not win a prize.
- The winners will then be required to contact the Promoter by sending a Facebook or Twitter direct message (as appropriate) to the Promoter within 28 days of receiving the initial contact from the Promoter (the "28 Day Period").
- If no response is received from a winner, one further attempt will be made to contact the winner within the 28 Day Period. However, if the Prize is not claimed within the 28 Day Period then the Promoter will randomly select an alternative winner.
- Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter's instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the prizes unless these are caused by the Promoter's negligence.
- Upon posting, participants are deemed to have provided their consent, to the Promoter, for the Promoter to post their name on the Promoter's websites and/or other social media platforms should they win a prize. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity relating to the promotion and consent to their names, regions and entries being used for these purposes by the Promoter.
- Participants can request the winners' names and county of residence any time after the closing date and before 28th Feb 2018 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Admiral Insurance, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.